Re: 1697 update and pics

Those are some really sad pictures, James. Pretty painful to look
at. But one thing you do notice in them is how well the front end
crumpled, saving everything behind the hood almost completely intact,
with only a little bit of bending. You can still open the doors,
which is more than can be said for a lot of other cars in that kind
of accident. For a 40 mph crash, I think that's pretty good. John
DeLorean did build a good, safe car.

Kevin Rawlings