Re: [DML] 001697 is no more, Don't let your dream die!

Re: [DML] 001697 is no more, Don't let your dream die!

oviously a Fire damaged D could possibly be parted out
if it is beyond a certain condition. But I still hold
to my original ideals that I don't believe in parting
out DeLoreans. What everyone does is there right with
there cars, but I simply do not believe in it. There
are sides to every spectrum. And Im not pointing a
finger at anyone who has profited from anything
related to the DeLorean, and yes your trailer did
bring my D here, and thats pretty ovious. The fact in
hand is this, People need to be aware of the actual
definition of a "parts car" most people don't know
what that is though. If Godzilla stepped on your car
Id say it's pretty much a parts car if anything
survived. I'll go out on a limb and say if 80% of the
car is destroyed there's just nothing to work with,
You have to have something to start with. If you found
a piece of a pontoon in the woods like in the pics you
sent me then thats pretty much not worth it in my
book, unless you have nothing better to do and own
stock in crazy glue or something. No one is going to
say this is a parts car and this is a project car,
it's all in the eye of the beholder. hauling and
selling parts is not in the catoagory of Making a
profit off of DeLoreans I was refering to the people
that rape cars for parts to turn a fast buck when the
car is in a project condition. There are plenty of
parts as last weeks thread on the subject reveled.
It's just my opinion that people should know the
difference. If Im wrong then I lost the moral behind
School house rock, KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!

Todd
Vin 5386

http://www.khpindustries.com/stainlessrestorations.html