Man...take a few days and see what happens!

Man...take a few days and see what happens!

(Moderator: pls allow this reponse to the furor - sorry if it is no
longer timely- JVE)

Looks like I missed all the excitement...I took a week off at the end
of October/first of November to visit family/friends in Costa Rica
and then immediately left for England upon my return. Checked the DML
today and WOW!

I sent the magazines off to Scott Tice, since there was no way I
could physically attend the event. That was one of the weekends we
held an event at our new place, so I couldn't go or I would have, in
spite of the animosity towards me/DMC by some of the attendees.
Stephen or I have been to SECOC events, NCDMC events, DMC (Illinois)
events, AZ events, DOA events, PNDC events and contributed in one way
or another to others - heck, part of the reason I am here in England
is to attend the NEC show where the DOC is displaying. Next year if
they hold the Fall Foliage tour, I hope to be able to attend as well.

Thanks Kevin for pointing out the link to the news segment for me! I
had just received the email when I read your posting - they said that
it will only be posted for 90 days, but we are trying to get
permission to post it on our site, too. Andrew Smith made a copy for
me, but I have yet to get permission to post it online.

As far as commercializing the DeLorean hobby - EVERY hobby has some
commercial aspects. My aspect happens to be a 40,000 square foot
warehouse of parts. I still like playing with the cars, going to
events, talking with owners/owners-to-be and particularly enjoy
researching the history (more on that after my trip to Lotus on
Monday!!!). Marc, you mentioned earlier on the DML that you had not
seen anything other than the first issue of the magazine. If I had
any ulterior motive in sending these to Scott, it was to get a copy
to you without it actually being sent from me! I had hoped that you
would be impressed with the progress since the first issue. Call me
an optimist. My previous offer to you to write and submit an article,
perhaps of your recent event, still stands.

Papertoys has an agreement with DMC for the reproduction of their
cutout, they can post it with the DMC logo on it should they desire,
and we were able to use their artwork, modified, as we wish. They
actually contacted us before they posted it some time ago.

DMC logo stickers...I think we'll have something along these lines
come the first of the year...a lot of people have watned something
like this.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company