my first long trip in my D

Hi Everyone

I'm gonna get bold and take my DeLorean on a pretty long trip- from Pigeon Forge TN to Annapolis Maryland next weekend.

My car has 10500 miles on it and I've owned it since the end of September. Is there anything I should do in special preparation to better my chances of a flawless trip?

Also, on an unrelated note, I have a question about my automatic transmission. I have all 3 speeds available, but when I accelerate to gain speed the car seems to thinks I'm trying to pass someone and downshifts. This is annoying and I'd like to get this fixed (especially before I go on my trip!). Is this one of the situations covered by Mark Hershey's transmission computer postings in the DMCNews Techsection?

Thanks to all in advance

Eric Itzel
Vin #04433