Re: Fall Tour & DeLoreans Magazine

Yes- DMCH is too commercial.

Grady is member *of* the community.
DMCH only delivers *to* the community.

Grady will listen to a problem and help you solve it then send you
what you need to do so.
All DMCH does is take my part order and ship it - regardless of
whether or not it's the right part.

However Grady doesn't have a 190hp engine being produced in mass. Nor
could they ever hope to remanufacture certain rarer items - like
Houston may be planning to do. (torsion bars, Stainless Steal
Illusion, new side stripe variations, car covers etc)
DMCH serves it's purpose. I believe both are the best at what they
do. And what PJ Grady does is provide service to DeLoreans and
Delorean Owners. Houston sells DeLorean Stuff.

But at least they aren't DeLoreanOne

James LaLonde 001697