Non Starting problem

When I recently aquired my D, I found a whole list of things that
needed changed or replaced. I changed the plug wires, cap and rotor ,
found several split vacuum hoses, the O ring under the fuel
distributor was shot, the plugs were gapped at .040 and a lot of other
things that i suspect contributed to the rough idle. The two Idle
adjustment screws were opened up most of the way.

Now that these things have been replaced/repaired. I can't get the
thing to stay running. When you turn the key, It fires up and as soon
as it settles down to idle it dies or if it does run, runs rough and
dies if you step on the throttle.

It ran in spite of all the things that were wrong before, now it won't
run. Any Ideas???