torn or missing altogether. If so, you may have sucked crap into the
system.

Bill Robertson

>--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Stian Birkeland" <delorean@xxxx> wrote:
> Today I drove my last trip in my DeLorean (this year, that is!)
> I'm putting it away for winter storage.
>
> However, when I parked up, having taken the car to the carwash and
back to my garage and with normal engine temperatures, driven for
around 15 minutes, I discovered that the cat was glowing red! This
*might* have been a very close fire, but I'm puzzled to what to look
for? Why did the cat act like this? I have never experienced this
before...let me also at that it sputtered when I drove it, but I think
that's mainly bad spark plugs and/or condensation because of the
winter climate we have here right now.

> Still - why did the cat glow red...I'm sure it was a couple of
hundred degrees down there in the engine bay :-(