Re: [DML] Re: Want to dive DeLorean dump site.

Re: [DML] Re: Want to dive DeLorean dump site.

i would think if the dies are in the water they do not belong to anybody because they
have been abandoned for almost 20 years. isn't there a maritime law regarding
abandonment of anything in water. what about the titanic does everything recovered
belong to the passengers of the ship or the white star line? what about all of the gold
coins recovered from english and spanish shipwrecks, i never heard about these
recoveries being returned to their rightful owners.

somebody start up a dive team and set a date to examine these dies with in the next
year. i say step up and arrange for a dive and pick up the dies or lets drop the subject
since we all know nobody really will dive and recover these dies. since someone in
england can make a quick dive and see the status of the condition of the dies it should
be cheap enough to do this. personally will send a donation to pick up these dies if
someone will really recover them or at least look at them. i put my money where my mouth
is lets all do the same or drop this subject.

this subject is just like the torsion bar subject, everybody wants houston to make new
ones but has anyone really stepped up and bought one yet so they can get the new bars
made?

i thought so
mark