Re: SS Louvers

Brent

Is their any chance you could post some pictures of your louvres in
the photo album. Their was one picture of a SS louvre in an OLD
Delorean World Mag. But was printed in B&W so you couldn't even see
the stainless. the Three Known louvres where supposedly factory
prototypes NOT aftermarket options. Can you tell how the skins were
attached to the louvres? Adhesive or mechanical ie; bent tabs.

Thanks,

Dennis 5180

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "media1524" <brentlun@xxxx> wrote:
> Thanks to all for the recomendations for the CD adapter, now on to
> the louvers.
>
> The stainless steel louvers on my car are not solid stainless
steel.
> They are your standard black fiberglass louver with a thin skin of
SS
> on each slat. To me, it does not seem like much extra weight but I
> am told that the struts will wear out quicker because of it. The
> former owner thought that this was one of three cars that had the
SS