Fuel pump , Lack of power

Lists,

I'm sure I read recently, a post concerning "lack of electrical power " to
the fuel pump. I've changed all the usual relays etc, but it is still dead
at the connector at the fuel pump.
If I bridge in a live wire, the pump runs, as does the buzzing thingy in the
engine compartment. My question is, where is a dirty pug or contact between
the power supply and fuel pump? I've tried to search the archives before
and get hopelessly lost! Can someone help or give me the direct link please?

Chris P BTTF/20049