I'm looking for a damaged left rear fender

I'm looking for a damaged left rear fender

Hello.

The geometry of my car requires me to put the fuel filler cap of my
DeLorean car on the left rear fender, like in the original
prototype. This involves cutting a hole in the left rear stainless
fender. In the interest of preserving the world's collective
inventory of undamaged body panels, an irreplaceable resource, I'd
like to find a LIGHTLY damaged one to alter, instead of the good one
I already have.
If finding one turns out to be a hassle, I'll have to alter the good
one I have. If you happen to have a suitable left rear fender,
please email me directly.

For those of you interested in the car, I've done or installed the
following since Memphis:

design, fabrication, installation of fuel tank and plumbing
ground effects
dash board
binnacle
controller board for rear drivetrain