Re: [DML] Electrical Question In Engine

I have some very detailed photos of this I will put
them together for you, Just as a note to anyone else,
if you need photos of something just ask me. I can get
my camera (and myself) in some of the most impossible
places plus with my project Im takeing everything
apart so if it's in the DeLorean I'll either have a
pic of it, will have a pic of it or can get a pic of
it for you.

Todd
Vin 5386