Re: In-glass antennnae

Just to interject real quick, the rear mounted power antenna for the
DeLorean looks great because you can't see it when retracted. The
whole unit is mounted below the intake grille behind the rear quarter
glass on the drivers side. So when it operates, the antenna will pop-
up thru the grilles, and you never have to see the bulky base. It is
definatly something that you may want to consider.

If you want to convert the car to have a windshield antenna, that
wouldn't be difficult at all. Just get a bottle of rear window
defroster repair, and I would imagine that you should be able to
simply 'draw' the antenna onto the glass. I had a Buick rental car
one time that used this same technique. Then just solder a connection
on like a traditional defroster, and all should be fine I would
imagine...

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Jack The Stripper <motti@xxxx> wrote:
> I haven't had a lot of time to read my messages lately, so forgive
me if this has been covered, but has anyone here retrofitted their
DeLorean with an in-glass antenna or know someone who has?
<SNIP>