Re: JZD at foliage tour?

Regarding John DeLorean at this years Fall Tour.
All I can say right now is that JZD is in the area. Someone will be
meeting with him on Friday and I have asked that person to see if he
can get Mr. John DeLorean to join us at some point.

Please note a few facts.
1. Because the former DeLorean property has been sold to Donald
Trump, this will probably be the last time the DeLorean photo
opportunity at the mansion will ever happen
2. John DeLorean is supposed to be in the area of the tour this
weekend
3. Assuming I have previously arranged to have John at this tour,
part of that agreement would be that I keep it quiet so that
it does
not become a mob scene. This would benefit the people who had
planned to be at a DeLorean event for the sake of a DeLorean car
show and not just people trying to get John to sign something for
them.
4. If John DeLorean shows up at some point on this tour, I think it
is unlikely that he will be with us for the whole two days to say
the least (he can use one of my radios set to channel 3 if he
wants to join the caravan:) and more likely a relatively short
amount of time.
This time some of you may have noticed that I have not been
promoting this event as much as I did in the past to keep things
to a manageable size. Looks like we could have 20 DeLoreans
based on e-mails BTW.
5. Lets face it, if I did have John show up as a surprise guest, it
would not only be a history making event in the DeLorean world but
Future DeLorean Fall Foliage Tours would certainly take on major
event status from this point on.

So to answer the question all I can say is that the 3rd Annual
DeLorean Fall Foliage Tour has the best chance of having John show up
out of any of the past Fall Tours. I am not saying John DeLorean will
be there or not, but this time it is a possibility.

Come to the tour to enjoy the cars and the people, if you get to meet
JZD that's just a bonus.
If you only want to come out to meet the man stay home and let the
real DeLorean enthusiasts meet him if he shows.

Regards,

Mike D.