I emailed Zilla, where'd he go ?

Hank mentioned that he emailed me and got NO response......
Hank is now the second person to mention this.

Email is NO LONGER what it once was.
Spam now rules.
I typically receive 50 Junk emails a day.
If I don't get to my email for a few days it is easy to become buried in Spam
trash.
If you ( or anyone else ) don't include the word Zilla ( or some other
recognizable word ) in the title, it might possibly look like Spam and get
passed over.

I answer ALL emails.
It's just getting harder every day to sort them out from the EVER increasing
trash.

This is true for the FAX machine too. It got so bad that I now unplug the
machine unless I am expecting a FAX.
Sad but true.

Bob Zilla