Whoopeeee, LockZilla ( Part-2 )

Dear Hank,

You somehow got the impression I was upset at the content of your post or any
other post in the original thread. No. Not at all.
I was just disturbed by the Title "Problem with LockZilla".

Not everyone reads every post.
My point was simply, someone new & unfamiliar with LockZilla sees a load of
posts with this title and thinks there's something inherently wrong with the
units.
That's my point.

As for your battery.....
Now you put your finger on it.
If I recall, you mentioned the battery was 1 year old.
Normally, it wouldn't pose a problem with other batteries but,,,,
Sears has now managed to design a battery with a hyper sensitive cutoff.
Please see my earlier comment:
" as a general rule all batteries suck "

Sounds like ( with the best of intentions) Sears has made a fair battery
worse.
It would seem that this IS NOT the best choice for a DeLorean Battery.

At this point, nearly ANYTHING you add to your car that requires supervision
is likely to cause your Sears Battery
( with cutoff ) to automatically "switch off".
Perhaps this is just an oddball case and is not representative behavior of
all Sears batteries of this model.
However, nearly any other quality battery would probably last at least 2 more
years before becoming a nuisance in one way or another.
Personally, I would put a more "normal" battery in the car.

If you would like to peruse this further, email me directly.

Bob Zilla