Re: [DML]Only running on five cylinders, turning into desperation

#1: Ensure distributor cap isn't 180 degrees backwards. Anybody
remember if they are keyed?

#2: Did you rotate distributor (timing)? Even if it's WAY off, you
should be able to correct spinning engine w/ starter motor.

#3: Are you SURE you're getting spark? Verify with a timing light. You
need 10v into the coil to get High Tension (you can use the timing
light on your coil lead as well as individual plugs).

#4: Did you use up all the gas in the accumulator? Unless you've
modified, fuel pump isn't energized until engine is running. Try
jumping the fuel pump relay.

Keep us updated...

Bill Robertson