Re: those &^%$# door lights

I had the same problem with my caron the passenger side. The switch
had actually been pushed too far into the dashboard where it mounts
and so the door wasnt pushing it in far enough. I went through two
dead batteries before I figured it out... Right now I just have the
switch unhooked..

Adam

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, billsfanmd@xxxx wrote:
> I have the most frustrating door lights of all time.....I can sit
there a
> million times and push the little door light/door ajar button and
the lights
> go out instantly. As soon as I close the door, the lights stay
> this magic? Obviously the door closing shut is not pushing that
little knob
> at all or maybe somehting is shorting somewhere...
>
> I have the rubber tip on it and it is secured correctly on the side
of
> dash.....My door closes perfectly. I know these lights staying on
is a common
..