Re: [DML] New Owner - a few questions

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Stuart
>
> Glad to see another Brit on the DML!
>

> > The car has black seats and dashboard with grey carpet. I've
never
> > seen any pics of cars with this combination. Do you think the
carpet
> > is non-original or maybe it's because it's quite a late car
(Aug '82)
> > and they were using up what was left?
>
> Not in late '82 as far as I know - Dave Howarth's latest right-
hander has a really
> mix-n-matched interior.
>
> Martin
> DOC UK
> #1458 & #4426

Stuart,Welcome to the DML...
Being the second owner of Vin#16686 (1987-1988)I CAN assure you that
it is all factory,I will also check pictures I took of vin#16686 just
to make sure,that no owner after me changed anything,I also have a
Delorean that is a little different vin# 10144 Dec.81 build,(grey
interior)has no LED console clock,had the 1983 style radio(somebody
removed it)and has the newer built in Door pull straps.Mix and
match,whatever was on the assembly line at the time I guess.

Claude
000570

P.S.
Stuart,did you get the email I sent you regarding the video of
16686.If not email me for further info.
Claude