One of a kind Delorean-Pilot Car

Hey every one,
Got back from the Northwest Passage Drive and had a great time meeting
other people with similar interests-DeLoreans.
But the reason I am writing is to let you know that I met someone that
owns an unusual DeLorean in that it's a Pilot car.
Meaning it was a preproduction car hand built by Lotus, brought into the
U.S. for emissions testing and one of 28 DeLoreans used on the test
track while the factory was being built in Belfast.
This is one of only 2 of these cas that are believed to be left, as the
others were dismantled in the testing process.
Sascha is his name and he bought the car from a former DMC employee in
Santa Anna.
Before you all go thinking -Oh Sure It Is- this car was not only checked
out by Steven of DMC Houston,
But by all the vendors at the show in Portland Rob-P.J. Grady,
Ed-Delorean One and Don -Delorean Motor Center.
And all agree that this is the real thing and as such something very
special.
Sascha will be staying at my house tonight and Tuesday night then
heading to L.A. Wednesday if anyone wants to stop by to see this one of
a kind DeLorean.
He will be completing his drive across the U.S. by heading south into
San Diego and then into Nevada, Colorado, Texas, Florida, Tennessee and
then back north into Pennsylvania; however, he may change his plans and
head back into Ohio. No holes are barred. If any one wants to contact
him, he can be reached at sascha@xxxxx
He is willing to meet with other enthusiast - Ken K.!
Just give me a call Gary 925-426-1496 if you are interested in seeing
this car he will be around today then we are going to tour San Francisco
tomorrow.