From: dmc_delorean_2000 [mailto:dmc_delorean_2000@xxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 10:20 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Gold DMC interior

hi all
I know I've cause some trouble here in the past, but Im a changed man
and Im just an amature DeLorean owner looking for advice.

I really like The saddle brown (i belive its called) interior used on
one of the Gold DeLoreans. I would like to make my interior look like
that but Im not sure how to go about it.