Delorean Fall Foliage Tour III

Important news about the DeLorean Fall Foliage Tour.

If you have not made your hotel reservations yet you must do so now!
There are only a few rooms left and our special rate will expire
today or tomorrow ($105 + tax includes breakfast for 2 people).
You must tell them you are part of the DeLorean group to get this
rate.

Note: If you have made a reservation you need to reconfirm it with
the hotel (609) 452-7900

The Princeton Marriott Forestal Village that we are staying at Oct
19th will be changing management and become a Westin Hotel. This is
why you should reconfirm your reservations!

If you don't know about the 3rd annual DeLorean Fall Foliage Tour
here are some of the details.

Date Oct 19th & 20th

We will meet at John DeLoreans former mansion in NJ off route 80
11:00 AM
Note: I believe this property will be sold soon. This will probably
be the last time for you to see the original
DeLorean estate and get a picture of you and your DeLorean at
this Historic (at least historic to DeLorean owners) Property!

I have several events planed at the former the JZD Estate.

In the late afternoon we will head out to a nearby restaurant for
Dinner and then to the hotel in Princeton NJ. There is a Polyesters
Nightclub at the Hotel.

After Breakfast on Sunday we will Caravan to the NJ/ PA Boarder and
visit New Hope PA.
We will be parking at Lambertville Station on the NJ side of the
Bridge (Approximate cost $5 for parking).

I look forward to seeing many of you there.

I will be away from my computer this weekend heading down to the
Bricklin event in Wildwood NJ this weekend. It is at the Ivenhoe
Motel in north Wildwood NJ 609 522-5874. To get the discount group
rate tell them you are with the Bricklin group.

I will probably be the only DeLorean at this Bricklin meet so I
should be easy to find if you want to talk to me.

Regards,

Michael DeLuca
Vin 3113
NY Lic. DLORIANN