DeLorean Fall Foliage Tour III

The DeLorean Fall Foliage Tour III will be October 19th & 20th in
New Jersey this year.

Please make your Hotel reservations immediately!
I only have 15 rooms on reserve at the Marriott in Princeton NJ
(732) 544-9120 We have a special group rate of $105 + tax (that
includes breakfast for two).
You must tell them that you are part of the DeLorean group to get
this rate. (You must make the reservations before Sept 27th to get
this rate). Here is the Itinerary for this years Fall Tour (subject
to changes and updates).

The Tour starts at 11 AM at John DeLoreans former mansion in
Lamington NJ.

Some of the events planned are:

Tour of the JZD mansion.
DeLorean Tech Talk with Rob Grady.
DeLorean Detailing by David Teitelbaum.
DeLorean Racing Blindfolded.

Bring your own picnic lunch and beverage!

We will leave the former DeLorean mansion and caravan to Morristown
NJ and have dinner At the " Back In Time" café in
Morristown.

After dinner we will caravan to the Marriott in Princeton NJ (check
in).

Activities include the 80s retro club Polly Esthers at the hotel
(admission aprox $4 per person).

Sunday Oct 20th

Breakfast at the hotel
Check out
Caravan to New Hope PA (THIS IS A GREAT TOWN TO SPEND THE DAY)
Note: we will park on the NJ side at Lambertville station, parking is
approximately $5.00

PLEASE MAKE YOUR HOTEL RESERVATIONS ASAP!

More information and registration info to come in the next 2 weeks

Looking forward to seeing you all !

Regards,

Michael DeLuca
Vin 3113