[DML] Re: 2 Questions over here :D

At the warehouse in Ohio I saw a card file that Leif Montin (former
parts manager for DMC and at that time employed by DMC Houston) said
was the index of vin #'s to frame #'s. At some time in the future
Steve Wynn said they might go through it and create a reference for
frame #'s to vin #'s. He also mentioned that he thought it was
incomplete, probably meaning it wasn't kept up throughout the entire
production run or just doesn't include the 83's. If you really are
interested in following up on this contact James Espey of DMC Houston.
There is no other relationship between the vin # and the frame #. The
frame # was probably created for inventory and tracking purposes
origionaly by the frame manufacturer.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Chris Parnham" <cp@xxxx> wrote:
> The Frames were made by GKN in the English Midlands, we have not
> been able to sort out any useful info regarding the numbers on
> them.
>
> Chris P DOC UK

[long quote trimmed by moderator]