Re: Electronic Guru's please help!

A good place to start would be inside the driver's side door. Check
the switches to make sure they are good and all of the adjustments are
correct. If that isn't the place then follow the wiring out of the
door to the plug under the "T" roof and into the module. If you
haven't gotten a Lockzilla I would forget about fixing it till you get
one and in the meantime remove the big red wire from the door lock
module to the nearby circuit breaker. There is a real possability the
door lock module will fail, locking you in the car and burning up the
door lock solenoids. Installing a Lockzilla will not fix this problem
by itself unless the door lock module is bad causing this trouble.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "James La Londe" <deloreandmcxii@xxxx> wrote:
> All hail! (just kidding) Ok.. My passenger door, when locked or
unlocked, will lock/unlock the driver side door as well. Just like it
should.however the Driver side door won't tell the passenger door to
lock/unlock.where should I start diagnostic? Or might someone know
exactly what is fried? ***Oil change place yesterday evening -- "Hey
bob, the reason we couldn't find the filter is cause the engines in
back!!"***they were under the car for god's sakeTHANKS!!!!-James La
Londe1981 Delorean DMC-12 vin#001697 LicPlate DMC XII1998 Kawasaki
Vulcan 8001992 Ford Probe GT--- On Sun 09/08, Joe Bachmann &lt;