RE: [DML] fuel distributor- no fuel from #1 and #4 ports???

RE: [DML] fuel distributor- no fuel from #1 and #4 ports???

Might I suggest taking this opportunity to convert to EFI??

True, you have already dumped a good deal of money in to your current fuel system, but a new fuel distributor will be expensive. While I agree with others that a properly maintained stock fuel system will be reliable, given the choice to spend money to replace the stock distributor or covert to EFI, EFI is the way to go.

The EFI system is much less complex and more reliable. There are also possible benefits of fuel economy and performance.

See the archives for discussions on EFI conversions. If you want to do EFIfor a reasonable cost, check out the "Megasquirt" (google search).