From: treehouse2000us [mailto:treehouse2000us@xxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 02, 2002 6:18 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Just too costly, now after i made myself look foolish...

Dear DML,

[snip]

However, I do have a hypotetical question which people may respond
too. Say I had a car that ran quite well, and i decided to put her
up for the winter, and not even turn her over once for, oh say 6
months. What else do i do besides drain the gas out of the tank to
keep the fuel system from rusting/rotting?

Anyway, take care, and Sorry John, i wish i could do it.

Tommy Porter