Re: Neglectful Owner

It shouldn't be too big a job to at least get the motor running again.
I would start by removing all of the fuel from the gas tank and wiping
it out. Put a gallon in and run the fuel pump by jumping the RPM relay
or just turning the key on and off a few times. Now remove that fuel,
wipe out again and put 2-3 gallons of fresh fuel in. With a fully
charged battery it should start up. The O2 sensor may have to be
replaced. Things are never this easy so expect many parts to be
deteriorated or missing especially in the fuel tank. Worst case may
require removing and cleaning or replacing the spark plugs. In any
case buying a "D" that isn't running is buying a "parts" car as until
you get it to run you really don't know what it will take to get it
running.
David Teitelbaum