Neglectful Owner

I am not an owner, but I did find and look at one recently here in
the Phoenix area. The owner appears to have lost all love for his
May '81 vin# 1288. I have many pics of this car in and out. The
interior is TOTALED and apparently he ran it out of gas some time
ago. He then found a gas can in his shop and poured it into the
tank. The gas can contained a 4:1 mix and now his D is dead after he
tried to start it. The reason I posted this is because I love the
Delorean car and it kills me to see something like this happen. What
would be a solution the get this vehicle running again? (Other than
finding a new owner).

Just curious.

Johnny