Re: [DML] Jumping D

Yep, only it was happening to me when I got down to a quarter tank. It
turned out that my fuel pickup hose was ripped right below where it
connects to the fuel pump.

Remove your carpet and spare tire access panel to get to the fuel boot.
Take it apart so that you can pull the fuel pump out. Go slow and be
careful if you haven't done it before. You can get a new pickup hose from
any delorean vendor. Or you might want to look at John Hervey's new setup.
I saw pictures on his website the other day and thought it was a quite
brilliant modification.

www.specialtauto.com

-Christian