Flux Capacitor replica for sale!

I have received much response to my flux capacitor that is for sale. I will have the pictures of it on the net this week. I will say however that it is VERY close to the movie and people go nuts over it. It certainly is fun when someone says where the flux capacitor and you can say " It's right here, take a look" They then procede to freak out or you get people that come up to see the car go holy crap it has the flux capacitor! Anyway, as far as price, due to the fact that it requires lots of time consuming hand workmanship, wiring, and electrical work. The price range will most likely be between $250-$450. If you decide you want one, I am going back to college in middle of September so you better order it soon after you see the pictures.

Sincerely, Casey at putsch.1@xxxx