      1. LED Questions
           From: "mikedagoon" <mquinto@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Stuck Door
           From: jrc2905@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: Bizarre electrical problem
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Arm Rest Removal
           From: Watkins Family <watbmv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Delorean sighting at Jones Beach in NY
           From: "slider10" <slider_ten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Arm Rest Removal
           From: BondAtomic@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: Woodward Ave DreamCruise 2002
           From: Shannon Yocom <ssdelorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Woodward Ave DreamCruise 2002
           From: Bob <cap1ltgregor@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. RE: Re: Water pump woes?
           From: "IN2TIME" <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Living the Dream and letting the Dream live On
           From: "fivetwofive" <CBL302@xxxxxxx>
     11. Any DML'er in the area of LAX...
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
     12. RE: Re: Fw: oil pressure
           From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Flux Capacitor replica for sale!
           From: "C. C. Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1@xxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Starting help
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
     15. Re: Stuck Door
           From: "twinenginedmc12" <twinenginedmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Arm Rest Removal
           From: "Joseph Molino" <foxmul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 20:04:17 -0000
   From: "mikedagoon" <mquinto@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: LED Questions

Hello, to everyone who is interested in the LED thread.

Tomorrow there will be a representative from LEDtronics coming to our
shop. He will be bringing us some LED samples.
This visit was not DeLorean related, it's for our military cars.
But, as long as he's there, is there anyone who would like me to ask
any questions for you.
 I will compare LEDtronics and Jamstraits LED'S.

E-mail me privately with you questions.
mquinto(at)attbi.com

Regards,
Mike