Re: Stuck Door

Have Patience! (spelling again) It may only be stuck. You have to
work on the inside, pulling the rods while an assistant tries to lift
open the door. Many times a stuck door is jammed on the latch pins,
the locks aren't holding it closed as much as it is jammed onto
improperly adjusted anchor pins. As soon as you get it open inspect
how the door closes and the locks capture on the anchor pins.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757