Re: I finally have A/C, but dont think it is working 100%....

Re: I finally have A/C, but dont think it is working 100%....

The alternater isn't putting out enough. You may have the wrong pulley
on it or the belt is slipping. The fan cycles because the circuit
breaker must be changed, do the cooling fan breaker too. In fact just
order an relay upgrade kit from one of the venders. It is also
possible the A/C was overcharged but only way to know for sure is to
put a set of gauges on the car. Hey, I'll work on your car and only
charge 1/2 that amount! I think I can also do it a little faster, it's
hard to drive a "D" without A/C.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757