Re: Deloreans in Hawaii

John,

You are a few days late for this one, but you may want to follow up
on it anyway, since new bidders to ebay often do not come through on
their first purchases, especially large purchases like Delorean cars.
Not saying that this person (wse90047) will not follow through, but I
know this does happen often. I would contact the seller, since the
car is in Honolulu, HI as of this week. Good Luck.

1983 Other Makes A-M : DeLorean DMC12 DeLorean
Item # 1848485574

Bidding is closed for this item. Auction has ended.

wse90047(0) is the winner.

Balance US $6,190.00

Currently US $6,190.00 (reserve met)

Started Aug-02-02 09:00:57 PDT