Re: [DML] Starting help

Ken, If the Idle is set ok ( 900 to 950 RPM ) then I would make sure the
microswitch screw is screwed in enough to trip the switch. Make sure the
connector on the idle speed motor is making good contact. Yes, You will need
to replace the TTS switch for cold starting. I have had a similar problem if
the air flow /control plunger isn't adjusted properly ( mabe give it 1/4 turn
to the right to enrich the system.) The 1/4 turn will raise the control
plunger. Also, make sure you have no vacuum leaks. Last would be the warm-up
regulator, If it's never been changed it may be shot. That's why it's called
warm up regulator due to the control of the fuel pressure when cold. That's
my suggestions.
John Hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/

<< Are there any other thoughts at what may cause this.
It appears to be a fuel starvation situation but then it corrects itself and
purrs like a DeLorean with no stalling or hesitation. That is the confusing
part. The above problems all would or should continue to persist no matter
how hot it gets. >>