DeLorean Fuel Distributor for Sale

Hello,

Recently i have decided to sell me orgional fuel distrubutor off of
my car. I have switched over to Porshe 911 carrera mechanical fuel
system and no longer need it. I will also throw in a warm up
regulator as well to whoever buys it. Please email me if your
intrested, i have no clue on it's current value so i'm accepting
offers. Please respond off the list to shain(at)elecmods.com to
help keep traffic down.

- Shain