From: Joshieloo@xxxx [mailto:Joshieloo@xxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 8:09 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Connecticut D sighting

List,
I spotted a DeLorean headed North on the Merritt PKWY in Connecticut on
Tuesday night around 7:30 pm. I saw it before it passed over the
Sikorshy
bridge.
It is amazing how one second your not paying attention to where you're
going
and then you look up to the other side of the highway and you fixate on
the
sleekness of a DeLorean! This isn't the first time it has happened this
way,
so I must have some type of "DeLorean radar."
If you are on the list, please let me know. Another buddy and I are
trying to
locate as many D owners in the area so we can get together for the
cruise
night at Marcus Dairy in Danbury, CT.
Thanks,
Joshua Schwartz