Re: Re: Brake proportioning valve

Chaulk one up for clarity. Apologies. What I meant to say was IMHO
proportioning valves *aren't* necessary on 4 wheel disc, which
obviously includes little silver cars. Lincoln put them on my Mark
V's, but that may have been force of habit (I've bypassed one with no
obvious side effects).

In other words, don't sweat proportioning valves when evaluating
Xreferenced brake hardware.

Bill.