[no subject]

Hi!

We have a huge discussion going on at the www.z31.com website for Nissan
Zcars and I was hoping that some of you might have some input or advice.

We have been tossing around the question about TO ARMOUR ALL OR NOT???

Alot of our dashes are a type of plastic over a thin layer of foam and they
always crack!

Some of us use these:
Baby Oil
Vaseline
Saddlesoap
Mineral Oil
Suntan Lotion
ArmourAll

Any ideas??? I was hoping that other car collectors would have an idea that
has proven
good over the test of time.

Thanks,
Anna Noe
88 &89 Isuzu Impulse Turbos
92 Subaru SVX
85, 87,87,89 300zx's
88 Conquest TSI
My Very Own D someday!

Don't just dream the dream, live the dream, and drive Stainless!
DeLorean DMC-12...