Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 00:25:51 -0400
From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxx>
Subject: Quitting and stuff

<snip>
That way the moderators here can
run things as usual, and if people are interested in talking/reading
about the 'gray' matter, like bttf, delorean limos, rockets, or boats,
they can post and read on the other list where this kind of gray DMC talk
is accepted. If you are not interested in this other stuff, you don't
have to subscribe! wee!

Jim
1537 rocket powered coffin