Quitting and stuff

Hi List!

It just goes on and on doesn't it? It seems the people like the idea of
a rejection list, though the moderators say we're not missing anything!
Now we're talking about having to moderate what goes to the rejection
list! So duplicates, spam, personal messages, and the like do not make
it through. The only thing that I think people are missing are "gray" or
slightly off-topic matters.

There are some smooth talkers on the list that make good arguments about
working for "success" and trying to satisfy both 'parties'... I think we
are not far from that right now. The defectors make a good point of what
this list is missing, and they've made another list. I think this gives
us the best of both worlds. People upset with the moderation can post
refused message to the 'other' list. That way the moderators here can
run things as usual, and if people are interested in talking/reading
about the 'gray' matter, like bttf, delorean limos, rockets, or boats,
they can post and read on the other list where this kind of gray DMC talk
is accepted. If you are not interested in this other stuff, you don't
have to subscribe! wee!

Jim
1537 rocket powered coffin