1981 Delorean for sale

Hello Group:

My name is Richard Lew and I have a 1981 Delorean for sale. The last
VIN # are 1577. The car is stock and runs well. The odometer reads
12494 but when I got the car, the angle drive was broken so I don't
know if the car has gone over 100k miles. I did a cylinder
compression test and found all the cylinders running 140 to 150 lbs.

The transmission has a minor gear shifting problem under hard
acceleration from 1 to 2. The clutch seems to be working fine with
no noticeable slippage.

I've replaced all of the hoses and engine sensors 4 years ago. The
body is in good shape and the color is, of course, stainless steel.
There are two noticeable dents; one on the hood and the other on
driver side rear wheel well.

Other parts that have been replaced or repaired are:

Rebuilt fuel distributor
New fuel injectors
New air cleaner assembly (missing when I bought the car)
New a/c compressor
New fuel sender
New axle boots
New front brake pads
New front spoiler
New trailing arm bolts
Rebuilt Delco alternator (lifetime guarantee from Kragens Auto Parts)
Repainted front and rear facias
Rebuilt rear tail light boards
New side amber and red side markers
Reupholstered seats to black cloth
Reupholstered front dashboard and knee pad
AM/FM CD player (does not play computer burned CDs)

This car does not have any of the upgraded Zilla stuff but everything
works fine now.

The car is located in Danville, California and I'm selling it for
$15,000. I will be advertising in Yahoo Classifieds and
Carsforsale.com later this month.

If you have any questions, please email me privately at
wildimaginations@xxxx

Thanks
Richard Lew
7-15-2002