Re: [DML] Flooded D

The leak may be coming from screw holes in the (for lack of a better word
to describe it) trough between the inner and outter door seals. There
should be some silicone sealant around all of those screws.

I discovered the problem one night when I was driving in the rain and
pulled up to a red light. A bucket's worth of water imediately dumped onto
my passenger's lap.

So give those screws a look over.

-Christian