From: "Dan RC30" <Danrc30@xxxx>
To: "DML" <DMCNews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2002 1:13 PM
Subject: [DML] Re: Powered Seats ?

> I replaced my seats with Porsche Boxster seats. The power part is
functional, as are the heating elements in the seats. The first set of
brackets made the seats kinda high. I re-made the brackets which lowered
them a little bit, but they are still a little higher than stock. It's
actually kinda nice taking a look out the window and not seeing right in my
line of vision that molding that separates the two windows in the door. I
don't bump my head, but I guess if you're 6'2" or taller, you'll have to lay
the seat back a little bit. I have no problems being 5'11". They are a lot
more comfy than stock seats in my opinion. They have more lumbar support
which is what was bothing me with the stock seats.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews