Finding My Dream, even if miles are nessasary... Please Help

Finding My Dream, even if miles are nessasary... Please Help

A few weeks ago I made my original debut message on this list, if you
dont remeber, a punny kid from Maine, (19.m). Anyway, It is time for
me to live my dream, even if that includes driving it :(. In the
middle of August, I am visiting my grandmother who lives in Fort
Myers, Florida, and that is my one and only shot this year to get a
DeLorean. I have around 15 k which I can spend. As to my original
plan, I wanted an early 1981 with gas flap and black interior, but at
this point I shouldnt be so picky. The only stipulation is that this
car must be drivable back to Maine, or about a 3,000 mile trip, lol,
there goes my therory on keeping the milege low. :) So the car needs
to be somewhere in Florida, and I do need help getting one. I plead
with any owner and enthusisast, please email me if you know of any
good drivible DeLorean in Florida for sale, any year, any color
interior, and any milege below 70,000. But it must be stainless.
email me at treehouse2000us@xxxx Thanks a lot, and hopefully
buy the end of the summer, I have a will to be living the dream that
has been a part of my life for over ten years.

Thinking the same: Microsoft Windows (At least its ME)
Not Living the dream yet: Mecury Capri Convertible

But hopefully the dream will be alive in me... :)