bad jokes we get... :)

Hi list,
I've owned my DeLorean about 5 months now, I still can't believe the
huge attention it gets, and of course the same jokes over and over! I
like when people come up to me and talk about the car, at the gas
station or the dunkin donuts, but I suppose the same bad jokes over
and over does get a bit much, although I try and pretend I think
they're funny anyway out of politeness or something...
Most common comments I get shouted at me while driving, Hey Marty!,
hey where's the flux capacitor, hey back to the future!!, hey 1.21
jigawatts, etc. Last night was probably the most comments I ever got,
after leaving the Lynyrd Skynyrd concert here in Boston, and then
driving past a crowd of a few thousand drunks, it was something else!!
Of course it doesn't help matters that my licence plate reads "MCFLY"
so I suppose I'm just asking for it :)
Just rolled over 20,000 miles since new last night, still running A1.
Thats 8000 almost trouble free miles since I got the car 5 months
ago. Who says a DeLorean isn't a reliable daily driver??!
All the best,
John Dore, VIN#3810, Boston, MA.