Beware of auction on ebay

If anyone is looking at the car listed in the link below:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1842777504

Take note of the engine picture....

Now, take a look at my engine on my website. www.etdoc.com

http://www.etdoc.com/gallery/aposey/image04.jpg

...look familiar??

This could be a possible scammer, or someone just borrowing my engine picture. I will be notifying ebay about the matter. No matter which, this car is being misrepresented.

Regards,

Aaron Posey