Re: [DML] A/C Idler Pulley Bearings.

Robert,
Just did mine...I don't consider myself an expert but I would say you must
take both pulleys off the car...It is not hard...Just 3 bolts if I
recall...Just make sure when you remove the long bracket that you are ready
for the little black O ring that sits behind the cam cover (the a/c bracket
holds this cover on) you may need to replace the O ring.

Take the bracket (with both pulleys on) to your work bench and get out your
liquid wrench and spray...I also cleaned the parts at this point....The main
bolt is the toughest to remove. Once it is off just remember the order the
spacers came off...I used snap ring pliers from Sears and the bearing clips
came right off....I carefully tapped/used monkey grease on the old bearing
and it will slide off....

Just follow the directions backward to put back on and you will be fine....As
always be careful when you retighten the bolts that you dont over tighten and
strip the threads on the engine...

This repair I rate as an 6 sware word job on a scale of 100 :-)

Good luck!!!!!
Mike
2109