Travelling to Memphis from Phila

Hello All,

I'm thinking about attempting to drive from the Philadelphia area to
Knoxville on Wednesday, June 12, and meet the others spending the night in
Knoxville. It's about 630 miles and 11 hours of driving. Is anyone else
taking this route interested in caravanning?

Also, don't forget about the Delorean Show Mileage tracker -
http://www.eskin.net/delorean/tracker.php - please enter your info - it only
takes a few seconds! thanks.

-Hank Eskin #1619